ReviewsNo reviews yet
Nagarkot Dhulikhel trek is a beautiful hiking activity along the hillsides of Kathmandu Valley. During this trip, we stay in lodges and tea houses. On the first day, we drive to Dhulikhel, which takes about 1-hour to reach by road. Dhulikhel is a beautiful town east of Kathmandu valley and is a great spot to watch the himalayas, sunrise and sunset. Another 30-minute drive the next day brings us to Nala, from where we trek towards one of the most beautiful hill station in Nepal, i.e. Nagarkot. Nagarkot gives one of the best sunrise view in the morning, along with stunning panorama of the northern mountains.
From Nagarkot, we trek to Chisapani, and later to Sundarijal, another beautiful village in the rim of Kathmandu. Our trip comes to an end with a 35-minute drive back to Kathmandu.
- All arrival and departure transfers and drives by a private Toyota Hiace accompanied by one English Speaking tour / Representative/escort/guide.
- Sight seeing tour of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan City as per itinerary including applicable monumental fees.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
- All World Heritage Site Entry Fees.
- Salary and Insurance of tour guides, drivers and other travel staff.
- International Airfares.
- Lunch or dinners (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Items of a personal nature such as bar bills, telephone calls, laundry, extra mileage and any extra costs incurred due to natural calamities, flight delays etc.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance or “Umbrella Insurance” to cover – Illness, hospitalization, travel medicines, loss of valuables, thefts change of itinerary, flight and tour cancellations due to unavoidable circumstances.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m) / Drive to Dhulikhel
Meet your guide and porter at 10:00AM at your hotel and then drive to Dhulikhel by car for one hour and over night hotel and look around the sites.
Included Meals: Breakfast
Accommodation: 3-Star Hotel in Dhulikhel
Day 02: Drive to Nala [30-Minutes]
Take the best sun rise view early in the morning and then take breakfast at your hotel then after drive to NALA by local bus (30 minutes driving). Start your trek to Nagarkot (2175 mtr. 7/8 hours walking) over night at hotel and then take the best Sun set view in the evening.
Day 03: Trek to Chisapani [3-Hours]
Take the best sun rise view, breakfast and then trek to CHISAPANI (1920 mtr. 7/8 hours walking) and over night at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Sundarijal and drive back to Kathmandu
Take breakfast and then trek to Sundarijal (3 ½ hours walking) and then drive back to Kathmandu by a private car (1 hour driving) and over night at hotel in own expenses.