ReviewsNo reviews yet
Kathmandu Pokhara tour is a uniquely packed trip around Kathmandu Valley (the capital) and Pokhara Valley (vacationer’s paradise) in Nepal. Kathmandu is historically and culturally rich, with World Heritage Sites spread across the valley. On our first part of the trip, we will visit these sites (Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, etc) while gaining knowledge about Nepalese history and culture from an experienced city guide.
Our second part of the trip includes a drive to Pokhara, a beautiful valley situated on the western part of Nepal. A drive to Pokhara lasts for 7 hours or taking a short flight just 30 minutes from Kathmandu but driving is one of the most interesting road trips by various travel magazines and news reporters. Pokhara has many things to offer – from its nightlife to beautiful lakes, hills, mountain views and adventure trips. We will drive to Sarangkot hill for a stunning sunrise and enjoy a great vacation in the valley before driving back to Kathmandu.
Afternoon boating at Phewa Lake visit to International Mountain Museum and Peace Stupa. If you do have enough time you could extend you trip around Pokhara such as Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking as well where you will find a best view of Mountains and good foods. Those travellers who has with limit visit to Nepal cant miss the Kathmandu pokhara tour package and its cultural aspects.
Catagory of Accomodation during Kathmandu Pokhara Tour
These days we have different kind of Accomodations catagory available in Nepal mostly in Kathmandu and Pokhara we have premium class hotels/ resort to different standard/deluxe and guest houses are available. Recently we have international standard chain properties are just start to came in delivery the services.
Things to do in Kathmandu Pokhara Tour
1) Enjoying Mountains views. Annapurna Ranges, Mt. Fishtail, Lamjung Ranges, Dhaulagiri
2) Phewa Lakes (Boating, and relaxing)
3) Rupa and Begnas lakes
4) Barahi Temple
5) Davis Fall & Gupteshwor Cave
7) Bindhabasini Temple & Old Bazaar.
8) Sarangkot ( Sunrise, Sunset, and Mountains view)
9) Peace Stupa; (Short Hike, Sunrise, Meditation, Yoga, and Sunset spot)
10) Paragliding / UltraLight
11) Zip flyer and Bungee Jumping
14) Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Pokhara.
15) Daily Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
16. Exotic Mountain Flight to Himalayas either from Kathmandu or Pokhara
17. Visit to world Popular world Heritage site in Kathmandu Valley.
- All arrival and departure transfers and drives by a private Toyota Hiace accompanied by one English Speaking tour / Representative/escort/guide.
- Sight seeing tour of Kathmandu & Bhaktapur as per itinerary including applicable monumental fees.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
- All World Heritage Site Entry Fees.
- Salary and Insurance of tour guides, drivers and other travel staff.
- International Airfares.
- Lunch or dinners (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Items of a personal nature such as bar bills, telephone calls, laundry, extra mileage and any extra costs incurred due to natural calamities, flight delays etc.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance or “Umbrella Insurance” to cover – Illness, hospitalization, travel medicines, loss of valuables, thefts change of itinerary, flight and tour cancellations due to unavoidable circumstances.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Our representative will greet you at the airport and escort you to your hotel room. So, we kindly request you to look for your name card.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley tour (Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, and Swayambhunath)
With a delightful breakfast, we will navigate you through the popular heritage sites of Kathmandu valley. Especially, you will be driven to Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa; also known as monkey temple, and Kathmandu durbar square for sightseeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and free time in the evening
After breakfast, we will head towards Pokhara city via Prithivi highway covering the distance of 205 KM. You will have free time in the evening where you can get a taste of lifestyle in Pokhara. O/N hotel.
Day 04: Visit Sarangkot (Pokhara-Sarangkot- Pokhara)
Start the day greeted by the beautiful sunrise at Pokhara; we will be exploring the beauty of Sarangkot throughout the day. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Pokhara Sightseeing
Tour of Pokhara incorporates drive or walking to few spots for the outlook of the earthly mystery. Your expedition sights will be planned as per your inclinations. International mountain museum, Sarangkot sunrise viewpoint, Devi’s fall, Tibetan refugee camp, World Peace Pagoda are the major attraction of this area.
Day 06: Drive to Kathmandu and Nepali dinner in the Evening
After breakfast, we will head back to Kathmandu. After checking in Hotel, you will have a free time and you will be offered Nepali dinner in the evening.