ReviewsNo reviews yet
Everyone visiting to Nepal to see Nepal’s cultural sites the Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour is comfort for and best of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan district of the valley, along with a side tour to the popular town of Dhulikhel. Most of group travellers starting a tour to Kathmandu valley right after breakfast visiting whole day tours to city spending a night in Dhulikhel which has great view of mountain on Northern side.You will have encounter to meet with those people who are just finishing Kathmandu Valley Rim Trek.
Kathmandu Valley consists of three districts,
Kathmandu Valley consists of three districts – each one of them rich in historical and cultural heritages. Each district contains a durbar square, ancient palace built by Malla kings to showcase their strength and power in the valley. All of these palaces, including the famous Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath Temple, are listed as World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
This is a popular town to the east of Kathmandu Valley, famous for its views of the northern mountains, sunrise/sunset and terrace farms. This tour will definitely help one learn in depth about the culture and traditions of ancient Kathmandu along with stunning views of the mountains, hills and the valley.
- All arrival and departure transfers and drives by a private Toyota Hiace accompanied by one English Speaking tour / Representative/escort/guide.
- Sight seeing tour of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan City as per itinerary including applicable monumental fees.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
- All World Heritage Site Entry Fees.
- Salary and Insurance of tour guides, drivers and other travel staff.
- International Airfares.
- Lunch or dinners (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Items of a personal nature such as bar bills, telephone calls, laundry, extra mileage and any extra costs incurred due to natural calamities, flight delays etc.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance or “Umbrella Insurance” to cover – Illness, hospitalization, travel medicines, loss of valuables, thefts change of itinerary, flight and tour cancellations due to unavoidable circumstances.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m) / Transfer to Hotel
After your arrival at Kathmandu, you will be accompanied by our representative at the airport and will be transferred to hotel. Spend the rest of the day browsing the Thamel market nearby your hotel, or rest. In the evening, we will meet for welcome dinner. Later, we will brief about our journey for the week.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will board on a tour around the historically and culturally important monuments in Kathmandu Valley. We will visit Swayambhunath stupa, Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath stupa during the day. All of these monuments are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In the evening, we will return back to our hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Bhaktapur / Bhaktapur Sightseeing / Drive to Dhulikhel
Today we will head towards Bhaktapur, one of the most beautiful districts of Nepal. Bhaktapur is unique and has preserved its culture and tradition since centuries. Despite of being the smallest district of Nepal, Bhaktapur has so much to offer. The main attraction, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, contains various ponds, temples, ancient palaces, historic courtyard and culturally rich Newari people. We will climb the historic stairs of famous Nyatapola Temple and enjoy the daily life of people and travelers. Later, we drive to Dhulikhel.
Day 04: Dhulikhel visit and drive to Kathmandu
There will be early wake up call for incredible sunrise view over the Himalayas. Dhulikhel is one of those top spots in Nepal, famous for mountain and sunrise view. Additionally, you will be able to explore the breathtaking vista of Kathmandu from the Dhulikhel height. What's more? Observe the spectacular local Newari culture, green forests and diverse landscapes during the first half of the day. Later, a 2-hour drive will bring us back to our hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 05: Final departure
Time to say goodbye. As per to your flight schedule, our staff will arrange your drop off at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.