ReviewsNo reviews yet
Helambu trek is a fascinating short trek in the Langtang region of Nepal. Helambu Valley is unfolding with the stunning glaciers, beautiful pine forests, slow-moving stunning rivers, rugged rocks, swift mountain streams, grassy downs, meadows strewn with daisies, wild primulas, and snow-capped peaks.
The trekking trail of Helambu’s upper landscape is decorated with the snow bridges spanning angry torrents, tiny beautiful lakes with icebergs layer, bright crystalline water, and high passes. Apart from the physical beauty of the Helambu, it is famous for the hyolmo culture of the high mountain people. Helambu trek will provide you an opportunity to explore natural splendor and well-preserved culture in an unadulterated and undisturbed area of Langtang region.
Encounter a varied ethnic people of the remote and get involved with their unique culture and traditions is really amazing this Helambu trek offers to its travelers/ trekkers. The blend of nature and culture make Helambu trek one of the most famous treks in Nepal, which begins after exploring UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and Royal Kathmandu Durbar Square.
We will begin the scenic drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal, the starting trekking point of Helambu trek. We will continue our trek by crossing several lively villages such as; Chisapani, Kutumsang, Thadepati, Tarkeghyang and many more. And finally, we will explore Helambu and their interesting culture, customs, and traditions. After exploration, we will return back to Kathmandu by following a different route.
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation at a 3-Star Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast at 3 to 4 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day( Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Tented camp.
- All necessary camping gears.
- Trip Map.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking guide, cook, kitchen helper and porters.
- Salary, insurance and trip logistics for trekking guide.
- First Aid Kit
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- All necessary paper works/permits and national park / conservation entry fee.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) fee.
- All government taxes and service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Cold drinks and alcoholic beverages/mineral water in trekking.
- Personal travel/trekking equipment.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance costs.
- Any additional personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges).
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.