ReviewsNo reviews yet
Everest Easy View Trek is for the travelers wishing to have a close glance of Everest and other mountains in the Everest Region in a few days. All the travelers do not have enough time to reach the Everest Base Camp ( EBC) Everest View Trek is a suitable trip for everyone which covers trekking in the Khumbu Region of Nepal, along with World Heritage Site Tours in Kathmandu. This trek that provides panoramic view of Mount Everest and surrounding mountains brings us to the maximum elevation of 3,870 meters at Tengboche. In short, this trip introduces trekking at world’s highest region, with great panoramic view of the mountains.
The trip starts with flight to Lukla entry point for Sagarmatha National Park a world heritage site tour of Nepal. There are several monuments spread across Kathmandu valley that are preserved throughout the centuries and carries both religious and cultural essence. We will visit the Pashupatinath Temple, the Swayambhu nath Temple, Boudhanath Temple and so on to name a few. The Mt. Everest ( 8,848M) can be seen from Everest View Hotel Syangboche is the day is very clear.
A 35-minute flight to Lukla airport will be exhilarating, followed by guided ascend to Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monasyery and back to Kathmandu. Enjoy the close up views of Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and other peaks in the area, along with the mighty Mount Everest herself. The Everest Easy View Trek is suitable for all ages and is graded as easy, as the name suggests.
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu( Hotel Arts in Kathmandu or similar) on a twin share bed/Single and breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Accommodation in teahouse ( Best Mountain Lodge ) or lodge while trekking.
- Welcome / fare- well dinner as listed in the itinerary with Local Cultural Dance,
- The sightseeing city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Sleeping bag, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip, Plastic garbage bags.
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Respective region (Everest) trekking map, TIMS Card.
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing & trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket & trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes / boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Meals on the cities except Welcome Dinner (Tentative US$8-$12.00 per meals)
- Nepal entry visa fee which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport on upon arrival,
- Personal trekking equipment
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone, etc..
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters (expected,)
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m) / Transfer to Hotel
Upon landing, you will be welcomed and picked up by our staff at the international airport in Kathmandu. We will accompany you to the designated hotel (3-star). Enjoy and explore the city, Nepali lifestyle and cuisine for the rest of the day. In the evening, we will meet up for welcome dinner and brief the journey.
Day 2 Kathmandu Sightseeing / Trek Preparation
After breakfast, we will join guided tour to visit various sites in the valley - most of them listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Get off and browse the famous Pashupatinath Temple, Durbar Square, Swayambhunath and Boudhanath. Come back to hotel and prepare for the morning flight, drive and short trek the next day.
Day 3 Domestic Flight Lukla (2880m) [45-Minutes], trek to Phakding (2640m) [4-Hours]
From Kathmandu, we will take a 45-minute towards Lukla. Lukla flight is unique due to the stunning mountain views and landing at one of world's highest altitude airstrip.
Lukla is a bustling town with shops, restaurants and facilities for guests. After some rest, we will start trekking towards Phakding village. It will take 3-4 hours of trekking according to the pace. Phakding is larger than Lukla and is equipped with restaurants, tea-houses, bars and restaurants for trekkers.
Day 4 Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3445m) [5/6-Hours]
Wake up to a beautiful sunrise at Phakding. After breakfast, we start the trek following the trails. Encounter local people, children, yaks and fellow trekkers as you move through Sagarmatha National Park and a few registration posts held up by local police. Cross high suspension bridge and climb until you reach Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Everest. Namche is also housed with various accommodation, food and hangout facilities.
Day 5 Acclimatization Day. Hike to Hotel Everest View (3962m) and back to Namche [5/6-Hours]
We take to spend the day in Namche Bazaar to adjust physically to the high altitude, referred as acclimatization. Acclimatization helps adopt our body to the increasing altitude and reduces the risk of altitude sickness.
Namche has Tibetan market selling clothes and cheap Chinese goods with the weekly wholesale market to browse. Even though we are acclimatizing, we will still need to stay active. So let's hike up to the famous Everest View Hotel and back.
Day 6 Trek from Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3810m) [4-Hours]
After breakfast, we start the journey along the Syangboche airstrip, Hotel Everest View and gradually towards Khumjung. Khumjung is a popular destination in the Everest Region with the famous Edmund Hillary school and Khumjung Monastery.
Day 7 Trek from Khumjung to Tengboche (3,870m) [4/5-Hours]
After breakfast, we continue on our journey towards the famous Tengboche Village in the region, named after a monastery (Gumba) of the same name. The journey is a short descend towards Dudhkoshi River followed by a sharp ascend. From Tengboche, great views of the mountains can be seen (Ama Dablam, Thamserku & Mount Everest).
Day 8 Trek from Tengboche to Kyangjuma (3570m) [4/5-Hours]
After breakfast, we continue our journey through the rhododendron and fir forest along with the Dudhkoshi River. The views of mountains from Kyangjuma are also breathtaking. Nuptse and Lhotse are seen very clearly along with Ama Dablam and other peaks.
Day 9 Trek from Kyangjuma to Monjo (2840m) [4/5-Hours]
Today's journey will be 4 to 5 hours depending on our pace as we bring ourselves back to Namche Bazaar and further to Monjo through the lush green forests, windy trails and view of exotic wildlife. We cross Dudhkoshi river in two different locations to reach our destination.
Day 10 Trek from Monjo to Lukla [5/6-Hours]
Today is our last day of trekking in the Everest Region. We pass several villages clusters that we have to pass before reaching the village of Lukla. We will spend the rest of the day celebrating our journey and experience sharing with one another. It calls for a beautiful evening celebration.
Day 11 Domestic Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu [35-Minutes]
Taking a 35-minutes flight back to Kathmandu, today is our final day here. This day is ideal for visiting Swayambhunath Stupa and exploring local streets Thamel. Taking a walk through Thamel, a busy tourist spot, buying souvenirs from here is the pretty good option.
Day 12 Transfer to Airport / Final Departure
It is our parting time. Hoping you are intrigued by this adventurous trek to Mt Everest, we will be ready to accompany you on any of your future journey to Nepal.