ReviewsNo reviews yet
Chitwan Jungle safari Tour has been put together to specifically take you to the prominent safari places in Nepal. Experience the in-and-out of Chitwan National park like none other. Explore the inner adventurer in you and take a journey to find peace in the dense forest.
Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour will take you through rough paths that lead you through diverse flora and fauna of Chitwan national park, all the while offering you perfect blend of nature and wildlife. You will also be able to interact with the local people and enjoy the uniqueness of Tharu culture. Chitwan National Park is a World Heritage Site located in lowland plain of Nepal. Two nights three days tours in Chitwan offers home of 68 different species of mammals together with 543 species of all kinds of birds. Chitwan is home to the local tribe called Tharu. Their culture is another best feature of Chitwan. Tharu culture is famous is its most unique costumes, cuisine, and tradition. We start our Chitwan Jungle Safari trip with 6 to 7 hours long drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan. You can rest and enjoy the gorgeous view of dense forest and Trishuli River on our way to Chitwan. We have the second day of full exploration of Chitwan National Park and other nearby attractions. To go into the wild, we can manage Jeep Safari and Elephant ride if you are interested. After early morning bird watching, you return back to Kathmandu via the drive. Best season to enjoy what Chitwan National Park offers is October to March. Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours and Pokhara tours one can organize together your visit to Nepal.
Hiking Adventure has years of experience in guiding both national and international tourists into most beautiful places of Nepal. As naturally and culturally rich Nepal is, travel to Chitwan is a must for every traveler. Hiking Adventure ensures you reliability in terms of every service we offer. As you make a lifetime memory in this trip, we can’t wait to accompany you on your future visit to Nepal.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- 2 night 3 days / 3 night 4 days / 4 night 5 days accommodation in Chitwan ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Chitwan to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Hotel accommodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).