ReviewsNo reviews yet
The route of The Beni Dolpo trek had remained hidden from foreign trekkers until 1991. Nepal government officially opened this area for trekking, and ever since, this has remained a beautiful trek hot-spot. Dolpo has remained isolated from the outer world and thus most of its traditions and cultures are retained.
Time seems to have thawed for the Dolpali people. They still live by the centuries old traditions and cultures, dress up in their traditional costumes go on with their life with no synchronization to the time.
Starting the Beni Dolpo Trek
Beni Dolpo Trek, winds across the Dhaulagiri range in the lower Dolpo welcomes educational charm for Himalayan admiring men and women. Beni Dolpo trek is medium tier trek, which starts from Beni, a district near Pokhara valley. Dolpo the concealed land stayed limited before 1990.
The property is residing classic of Nepal and carrying the enormous types of natural, social and cultural monuments.
Dolpo area is most likely the most intriguing location for hiking due to its culture, landscape, and rocky topography. Crossing the large climbs over 5000 meters to get to the hidden hamlets, touch base with magnificent panoramic views of surrounding snow-capped peaks, to detect pre-Buddhist and Tibetan Buddhism is the superlative characteristics of Dolpo Trekking.
Exploring Dhorpatan – the only Hunting Reserve in Nepal during Beni Dolpo Trek
Beni Dolpo trek takes you through enchanting woods of walnut, oaks, rhododendron, juniper and wildflowers blending the glorious mountain vistas, breathtaking jungle surroundings as well as the pristine and pristine rivers.
Dhorpatan is the only Hunting Resort of Nepal. The government checks and decides what animals are available to hunt. Further, a license is required to be able to hunt in the region. Dhorpatan has been the center of Royals and Elites of Nepal due to this reason for so many years.
Then after jungle trail during Phagune pass 4062 yards into Pelma, Dhule, Sengkhola. Heading farther to the northern pastureland is Jangla, descend from pastureland we hit ‘Shahartara’ a lovely Magar Village.
Exploring the Wild Region and Bon Monastery in Dolpo
Past the Ticherong’ region we further continue our journey towards the north west after Tarap River across the Laina Odar, Pivo cave, Sisol into ‘Dho Tarap valley’ a valley is called the greatest human settlement and commerce intersection of Upper Dolpo. At Phoksundo we’ve got a day for exploring the village and see Bon monastery that’s situated in the corner of Phoksundo lake.
Then eventually for 2 days after the Suligard River, together with the Rechi, Chhepka, Kageni, to Suligad. Crossing the suspension bridge walk one hour across the bank of Bheri River around Kalagauda soon we climb into Juphal and reunite to Nepalgunj and Kathmandu.
Wrapping up the Beni Dolpo Trek
Beni dolpo trek follows lower dolpo trek in to the dolpo region enchanting forests of pine, oak, rhododendron and juniper. Wild flowers and animals encountered are unique and even few of them endangered. The mountain vistas are magnificent and breathtaking.
We cross a high pass the Numla Pass 5,360 metres and visit the legendary Phoksundo Lake. This trek is strenuous but adventurous and rewarding in itself and trek is unforgettable lifetime experience!
- Airport-hotel-airport pick and drop by private car/van
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with tour guide with private car/van
- Well experienced, government registered and friendly local guide and necessary porters.
- 2 nights room in peace, clean and standard hotels in Kathmandu.
- All meals: lunch breakfast, dinner, tea, coffee and fruits during the trip.
- All camping gear and kitchen utensils during the trek
- Juphal – Nepalgunj – Kathamndu flight and airport taxes.
- TIMS permit Trekking permit, Shey Phoksundo entrance permit.
- Office service charge, government taxes and vat etc
- Food, tented accommodation and salary of your guide and porters.
- Salary, insurance and trekking gear for your guide and porters.
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, fanta, mineral water
- Nepal visa, International flight, Toiletries and laundry service,
- Personal insurance, rescue operation charge in case of emergency.
- Gratitude and tips for guide and porters.