ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS:
For your Planning your trip to Nepal,We provide best rated hotels while in the capital and town areas of the country for our clients, the price of which is inclusive in the itinerary of each package. Through our experience in the travel regions, we select the best accommodation options among the available to provide our client with best stay experience. Accommodations are simple and basic in remote trekking areas which are built by the locals living in the region. This also helps us to support the livelihood of the communities while running our business. Similarly, meals also comprise of a balance of western and local food. Some of the Nepali food are still prepared traditionally in villages and remote areas. And that’s where we take our clients to taste the native dishes en route to the destinations. In cities and towns, western, Indian and Chinese dishes are available in various restaurants and hotels as per to the demand.
NEPAL VISA INFORMATION
Outside Nepal, visa can be obtain from Nepal Embassy or Nepalese Diplomatic Mission and inside Nepal you can obtain visa on arrival at TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport) Kathmandu and border entrypoints Kakarbhitta, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Dhangadi, Gaddachauki on the Nepal-India border and Kodari on the Nepal-China border. For the renewal of visa you can go to Department of Immigration.
• Valid passport.
• Few sets of passport size photo with light background.
• Visa can be obtained after the payment of cash. Payment
should be made through following currency only: Euro, Swiss, Franc, Pound Sterling, US/Canadian/Australian/ Hong Kong/Singapore Dollar and Japanese Yen. Credit card, Indian currency and Nepalese currency are
not accepted at the time of payment for visa.
On Arrival Visa Fee
• 15 Days – 25 USD or equivalent currency
• 30 Days – 40 USD or equivalent currency
• 90 Days – 100 USD or equivalent currency
Gratis Visa (Visa For Free)
• Children below 10 Years
• For 30 days SAARC citizen visiting Nepal for the first time in one visa year (January to December) is given gratis visa.
• Indian nationals do not require visa to enter Nepal but as per Nepal Immigration Indian nationals travelling through air must possess passport or election commission card.
Other Visa Information
Nationals from Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine andAfghanistan are not eligible for visa ‘on arrival’ at immigration entry points of Nepal.
Tourist can stay for maximum period of 150 days in a visa year (1st January to 31st December)
• Backpack (depend upon availability of porter)
• Hiking boots
• Camp shoes
• Woollen socks ( pair of varying thickness)
• Lightweight trekking pants
• Trekking shorts
• T- shirt
Cold Weather (Oct-Feb)
• Water and wind proof jackets/ pants
• Heavy down jacket
• Heavy weight pants for high evacuation
• Winter hats and gloves
• Sleeping bag and pad
• Silk liner sleeping bags and gloves
• Water purification
• Water bottles at least 3 litres
• Baseball cap for protecting sun light
• Hiking poles
• Head lamp with extra batteries
• Notepad and pens
• Camera with extra batteries
• Day-pack for personal accessories, rain jackets, snacks
• Heavy duffel bag
• Toiletries (toothbrush, tooth paste, antiperspirant, floss
• Hand sanitizer
• Body lotion and sunscreen
• Biodegradable bar soap and washing liquid
• Face and body wipes
• Throat lozenges and lip balm
• Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
• Duct tape for fast and temporary treatment.
• First Aid Kit with moleskin for blisters.
• Extra photo copies of your passport, passport size photos
and extra pages of passport
Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers before making any trip. We strongly recommend travel insurance for those who are willing to travel Nepal. Your travel insurance must cover accidents, injury, illness and death medical expenses, including any related to pre-existing medical conditions, emergency repatriation (including helicopter rescue and air ambulance where applicable) and personal liability as per travel insurance policy. It is necessary to ensure your travel insurance while travelling to Nepal because extra charter flight and extra services might be costly in case of unforeseen circumstances.