ReviewsNo reviews yet
Annapurna Short Trek Mardi Himal is relatively easy and new trekking route in the Annapurna region. The journey is filled with stunning scenery of Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, and surrounding peaks.
Mardi Himal is located west of the Kathmandu valley, accessible via Pokhara. It is one of the most famous treks for stunning views of the Annapurna Himalayas range and the Mardi Himal trek offers abundant of the stunning scenery of Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, and its surrounding peaks.
It is also regarded as a hidden gem or off the beaten trekking trail and the perfect destination to escape away from the crowded trek of the Annapurna Base Camp. The trail goes along the small winding paths, through enchanted rhododendron forests until you climb out of the forest at an elevation around the 3300 meters.The magnificent landscapes change quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of the Mardi Himal, Macjhhapuchhre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli.
Hiking Adventure Treks carefully organized 12 days Mardi Himal trek in Nepal, which begins with a day ride to the paradise city called Pokhara. We officially begin the trek from Phedi and continue trek will take upwards to the forest camp. During the trek, you will get chances to appreciate the wonderful solitary trails fused with the verdant forests, colorful villages, interesting valleys, dazzling rivers, terraced farms, and the extraordinary views of the Annapurna, Machhapuchre (Fishtail), Hiumchuli and many more mountains.
The most aspiring and short trek of Mardi Himal offers us to accommodate in the teahouse (lodges), an encounter with the local people, try local food and appreciate the excellent hill and mountain landscapes. From high camp, you can hike all the way up to Mardi Himal Base Camp(4500m).
During your trek, you will be amazed to views the astonishing landscapes dramatically changes from magical forests into a rugged high mountain landscapes, with amazing views of the Mardi Himal, Machhapuchre, Annapurna South and Himchuli. You will have a fantastic and ever happen trekking experience in the Mardi Himal of Nepal.
- Accomodation in Kathmandu and pokhara as per itinerary on B/B basis,
- All ground transport using tourist Van
- Well-experienced and licensed trekking guides
- 1 sharing porter to carry luggage (weight limit is 25 kg)
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit and TIMS card
- 3 times meal during the trek (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Fruits, tea, and coffee during the trek
- Twin or double bedroom in lodges/tea houses
- Transportation during the trek
- Insurance for guides and porters
- All accommodation during the trek
- Local taxes, VAT and service charges
- Lunch and Dinner in Pokhara
- Beverages like alcohol, coke, Fanta, and mineral water
- Tips and gratitude for guides and porters
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal Tourist Visa Fee
- Personal expenses like shopping and trekking equipment
- Laundry, internet, heater, Wi-Fi, and phone calls
- Rescue operation charge in case of need
- Extra expenses that may have caused in case of the change in itinerary, natural calamities, political issues, strikes, and so on.