The Khopra Ridge Trek is one of the beautiful trek in Annapurna via Ghorepani poon hill trek. If you’re looking for the perfect week-long trek, a little off-the-beaten path and with great views, this trek is a great choice. It combines the best of what Nepal has to offer: amazing mountain views, pastoral villages, and rice fields layered on top of each other, descending down into the valley. The best part is that so few people know about it. The route follows a local trail Ghadrunk, Tadapani, Dobato Chistibung and that takes you down into the valley north of Ghorepani, before climbing up another ridge, known as “Khopra Ridge”. Amoung Annapurna’s trekking Khopra Ridge trek one of the best Paroramic view & short treks in Nepal.
All transfer in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary,
• Single or Twin Sharing Accomodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara and while on trek,
• Full board meals while walking on trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner),
• Accommodation in teahouse lodge / Mountain Lodge during trek,
• Gears – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag,
• Professional local guide with extensive experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and accredited by the Nepalese government,
• First Aid Kit Comprehensive,
• Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment,
• Necessary insurance for all staff including porters,
• Trekking map for each trekker & trek permit and government tax,
What are not included?
Nepal entry visa fees,visa you can get on upon arrival in Kathmandu TIA airport US$25.00 for 15 days and US$40.00 for 30 days,
• Personal trekking equipment,
• Extra night accomodation and domestic flight fare,
• Items of a personal nature expenses such as (alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Wifi,Telephone, etc)
• Tipping for Driver, Guide and Sherpa supporter,
• International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
• Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency
• Extra expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.
The itinerary listed is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. We will be pleased if you provide every minor details about your trip.