Panchase Village Trek Protected Forest lies in the nine Village Development Committees of Kaski, Parbat and Syangja districts of Western development region. ‘Panchase’ which literally means ‘Five Seats’, is the meeting place of 5 peaks.
The trekking to this area commences from the lakeside town of Pokhara traveling south west before looping into the main Annapurna trekking region. The area around Panchase is well known for its array of bird and wildlife. The first five days trekking are away from the more frequented trails providing an opportunity to experience the wealth of culture to be found in this area. We eventually arrive at Ghandruk the largest Gurung village in the region and the Center of the Annapurna Area Conservation Project. We rest up for a day to explore this ornate Gurung village which provides some stunning views of the mountains Macchapucchare (Fishtail) Annapurna South and Himchuli before a two day trek back to Pokhara.We pass through many villages from where to have ample time to take photographs and interact with the local people. Language is not a big problem as many of the local people can communicate in English. There are many different ethnic groups along the trail, but the predominant people in this area are the Gurungs. Together with the Magar and Chhetry peoples, the Gurungs are famous as soldiers in the British Army, better known as Gurkhas.
As you arrive at the international airport, we will be there to greet you and transfer you to your accommodation in Kathmandu. Based on your flight arrival time and level of tiredness, rest or browse the city with us. In the evening, we will meet for dinner together. We will discuss and brief our trip.
Included Meals: Welcome Dinner
Accommodation: 3-Star Hotel in Kathmandu
We will take the Prithvi Highway early in the morning to reach Pokhara.The drive is scenic with views of Trishuli River, rafting & kayaking activities in the Trishuli River, Cable Cars as we drive towards Muglin and head west towards Pokhara.
Enjoy the evening comfortably at the Lakeside or explore the nostalgic town. Overnight in Pokhara.
It's the last day of the trek as we ascend to Hangja village and later drive to Pokhara. Spend the evening at the Lakeside street, boating in Phewa Lake and enjoying the luxurious nightlife in the city.
Included Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Accommodation: 3-Star Hotel in Pokhara
After breakfast, we will board a morning flight back to Kathmandu. The flight takes around 35 minutes and will provide great views of the northern mountains. Once in Kathmandu, we will transfer back to our hotel. Take rest in your hotel for a while and explore the hustling market of Thamel in the evening. There will be a lot to do among the bars, restaurants, souvenir shops and a group dinner in the evening.
Included Meals: Breakfast
Accommodation: 3-Star Hotel in Kathmandu
- Airport Pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Twin sharing hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private vehicle.
- All Meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodges, twin sharing guest houses accommodation during the trek.
- Licensed English speaking guide.
- The required number of porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Annapurna Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Flight Pokhara to Jomsom including Airport Tax.
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- Nepal visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Cost Includes.
Write A Review
This trek is suitable for average people who are moderately fit, thus no previous experience is required. Some physical fitness programs such as running, swimming, hiking is recommended before you embark on your journey. Whilst on the trek, it is common to experience some discomfort before being fully acclimatized.
To prepare for a strenuous trek like this you should begin training at least two to three months before your departure. As a guideline, an hour of aerobic exercise three to four times per week would be considered a minimum requirement. The best preparation is bushwalking involving relatively steep ascents and descents. If you can manage a couple of valley floor to ridgeline ascents per comfortable and able to enjoy the trek to the fullest.
Yes, our airport representative will be there to greet you at the airport. S/he will be displaying an Ace the Himalaya signboard outside the airport terminal. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel in our tourist vehicle.