Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek is a mesmerizing journey in one of the most beautiful valley of the world. Langtang Trek is relatively easy and less crowded, hence making it a great natural experience all way along. Starting from Syabrubesi, the trek takes us to the higher mountains of the Langtang Region as we move along the beautiful Tamang villages, spectacular forests and wildlife (Langtang National Park), meadows and rivers with stunning view of the approaching mountains on every corner.
Langtang Valley is unique and untouched by modernization except a small helipad at the Kyanjin Village and tea-houses that the local have set up for trekkers’ delight. Horses and mules are still used as the major form of transporting goods and people. The people are mostly Buddhists and influenced by Tamang culture and lifestyle.
We will trek along the banks of Langtang River to gradually ascend towards Kyangjin Village. Flora and fauna changes from tropical to alpine as we gain altitude. As the valley opens up, great views of rocky hills and snow-clad mountains fills up the panorama. On the last day of ascend, we climb up Kyanjin Ri to view Ganesh and Langtang Mountains up close, along with other peaks in the region.
· Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by private car / van
· accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
· Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary
· Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea & coffee during the trek
· Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
· One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance
· All surface transfer to/from Kathmandu by private vehicle
· Langtang National Park Entry Permit
· Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Card Fees
· All Government taxes & office service charge
· Hiking Adventure Special Gift or T- Shirt
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu,
· Travel insurance,
· International airfare and Nepal Tourist Visa Fee
· Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's
· All cold drinks such as: alcoholic beverages, mineral water and beverages
· Hot and cold showers during the trek
· Personal shopping and laundry
· Personal trekking equipment
· Tips for trekking staff and driver