Kathmandu Pokhara Tour
An Overview of Kathmandu Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Pokhara tour is a uniquely packed trip around Kathmandu Valley (the capital) and Pokhara Valley (vacationer’s paradise) in Nepal. Kathmandu is historically and culturally rich, with World Heritage Sites spread across the valley. On our first part of the trip, we will visit these sites (Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, etc) while gaining knowledge about Nepalese history and culture from an experienced city guide.
Our second part of the trip includes a drive to Pokhara, a beautiful valley situated on the western part of Nepal. A drive to Pokhara lasts for 7 hours or taking a short flight just 30 minutes from Kathmandu but driving is one of the most interesting road trips by various travel magazines and news reporters. Pokhara has many things to offer – from its nightlife to beautiful lakes, hills, mountain views and adventure trips. We will drive to Sarangkot hill for a stunning sunrise and enjoy a great vacation in the valley before driving back to Kathmandu.
Afternoon boating at Phewa Lake visit to International Mountain Museum and Peace Stupa. If you do have enough time you could extend you trip around Pokhara such as Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking as well where you will find a best view of Mountains and good foods. Those travellers who has with limit visit to Nepal cant miss the Kathmandu pokhara tour package and its cultural aspects.
Catagory of Accomodation during Kathmandu Pokhara Tour
These days we have different kind of Accomodations catagory available in Nepal mostly in Kathmandu and Pokhara we have premium class hotels/ resort to different standard/deluxe and guest houses are available. Recently we have international standard chain properties are just start to came in delivery the services.
Things to do in Kathmandu Pokhara Tour
1) Enjoying Mountains views. Annapurna Ranges, Mt. Fishtail, Lamjung Ranges, Dhaulagiri
2) Phewa Lakes (Boating, and relaxing)
3) Rupa and Begnas lakes
4) Barahi Temple
5) Davis Fall & Gupteshwor Cave
7) Bindhabasini Temple & Old Bazaar.
8) Sarangkot ( Sunrise, Sunset, and Mountains view)
9) Peace Stupa; (Short Hike, Sunrise, Meditation, Yoga, and Sunset spot)
10) Paragliding / UltraLight
11) Zip flyer and Bungee Jumping
14) Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Pokhara.
15) Daily Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
16. Exotic Mountain Flight to Himalayas either from Kathmandu or Pokhara
17. Visit to world Popular world Heritage site in Kathmandu Valley,
Hiking Adventure organizes treks and tours in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
Latest posts by Deepesh Dhakal (see all)